Sealers and traysealers (tray sealing machine)
The Trave range of trayseals:
- Are the culmination of over 49 years of experience in the design and sale of tray sealers.
- Combines the latest innovations in engineering technology, hygiene concepts and the fine control of important parameters of the packaging system.
- Includes the new Mondini platform concept at its heart and delivers our brand values: safety, experience, performance, flexibility
- Have a unique design where the support columns around the tool area are removed, opening up access to the important parts of the system.
- Combines a new screw lifting system with Mondini’s world-leading tool design to achieve complete control over the parameters of packaging technology.
- Enables multiple packaging formats on one machine without compromising the performance or safety of final packaging.
Unique to G Mondini is the key component of the Trave
- It generates the sealing force internally, it does not rely on or is influenced by external sources such as flows, pressure, temperatures, etc.
- Cycle by cycle, it produces exactly the same sealing process in terms of movement and sealing force.
- Improved sealing under contaminated conditions.
Shorter sealing times.
- Better performance on thin materials.
- The integrity of the seal is less affected by uneven shell thickness.
- No limit on the number of tool cavities.
- Sufficient power to achieve the optimal setting and maintain high performance for all packaging materials.
TRAVE 590 XL
Built around a unique frame design, this means that the traysealer/tray sealer is thinner
- Guaranteed sealing pressure up to 8,000 kg.
- Robust construction for durability and long service life.
- The solid foundation provides exceptional security and performance.
- Innovative functions in hygienic design.
- Thin construction reduces the footprint.
- Control panel always on top of the machine.
- Open area for perfect human-machine interface